Did the DOE announce your acceptance to UASEM? Or, did you receive an invitation in the mail from the school? If yes, then join us for Accepted Student's Night! Accepted Students Night is an exciting opportunity to meet your new teachers and classmates and ask questions about high school. After a warm welcome from your principal, you and your parents will:
- Learn what to expect at UASEM and what UASEM will expect of you,
- Learn about UASEM advisories,
- Tour the Red Cross and assemble your own emergency "go-bag,"
- Discover special opportunities, and
- Enjoy delicious food and enter to win fun prizes.